1/4 Photos of Baked Haddock (Or Scallops/Cod)
2ReDsOx 2's Note:
This is a delicious breadcrumb topping for haddock, scallops or cod. I have lightened it up by using light butter. The lemon and white wine provide a great flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Wash and dry fish fillets, then season with salt.
- 3Meanwhile, mix breadcrumbs, melted butter, juice of a lemon, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 4You will need to spray some cooking spray on the breadcrumbs to make sure they are moist enough. The breadcrumbs should be forming into moist crumbs.
- 5Place fish in shallow baking pan.
- 6Pour the white wine around the fish, making sure it does not actually cover the fish.
- 7Place the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the fish.
- 8Put the fish(for haddock or cod) in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, until almost done.
- 9You then may want to broil the fish for a minute or two just to crisp up the topping.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Haddock (Or Scallops/Cod)
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 446.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 20.2 g