1/2 Photos of Baked Haddock - Gebraden Schelvisch
A simple and delicious fish dish from the Michigan Dutch chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947. Other fish may easily be substituted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a cooking pan with cooking spray (Pam) and preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Arrange fish in pan and place a lemon slice on each piece.
- 3Sprinkle with crumbs, season with salt and dot liberally with butter.
- 4Bake for 45 minutes or until fish is done (it will easily flake).
- 5Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Haddock - Gebraden Schelvisch
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: