Recipe by YummySmellsca
This year's "centrepiece" dish for our Italian Christmas Eve feast, this is based on my mom's memory of a 5-star meal she had when out in Moncton on business. It's so close you could swear it was catered!
Top Review by Marie
This dish has real possibilities. Used tilapia and shrimp and made the rest to the recipe. I would definitely make this again. I found that when removing the shrimp from the top of the tilapia, the crumb topping was also removed, leaving the tilapia bare and rather tasteless. I would rather add crumbs to the tilapia, then the shrimp and scallops and add more crumbs on top. Otherwise,very delicious dish. Thank you for sharing.
- 1 lb haddock fillet, cut into 6 pieces
- 4 ounces bay scallops (small)
- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375F, line a roasting pan with parchment.
- Lay fish fillets in a single layer on the bottom of the dish, then top with scallops and shrimp.
- Pour the white wine and lemon juice overtop of the seafood.
- In a bowl, toss butter, cracker crumbs, garlic powder, black pepper and lemon zest.
- Sprinkle over the seafood.
- Bake 15 minutes, then turn the broiler to HI and broil 2 minutes, until browned.