Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Simple and delicious.
Make and share this Baked Haddock recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs haddock fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease/spray a large shallow baking dish.
- Pat haddock dry; arrange in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, lemon juice and minced garlic; evenly brush over haddock fillets.
- Evenly sprinkle fillets with parsley tarragon and paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes of until opaque and flakes easily.
This was good and easy to make. I didn't have any tarragon and only used one garlic clove. I also used old bay instead of paprika. I hadn't read the directions before making and stirred everything in with the butter. I baked this and then put it in the broiler for five minutes. We all enjoyed this for dinner.
Very easy and pretty tasty. A nice, quick go-to meal.
Followed the recipe except I added a touch of honey and tamari to the butter base. Very very good. Easy recipe and now a family favorite!