Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 2 lbs grouper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- butter or olive oil
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, italian style
- grated parmesan cheese
- Sauté celery and onion in butter or olive oil until tender.
- Place grouper in a glass cooking dish and add the sautéed vegetables& stewed tomatoes.
- Pour this mixture over the grouper and bake at 350 degree for 1/2 hour.
- Shake some grated parmesan over the baked fish.
- Serve hot.
great rescipe and easy also, what mord can you ask for Mosgeo
Fantastic, Dancer!! Just delicious. I changed the recipe just a little. I didn't add the parmesan cheese, only because I forgot, but I sprinkled Tones Canadian Steak Seasoning on the grouper (found at Sam's Club) on it before putting it into the pan. Wow what a kick! We have this at least once a week with fresh caught Grouper! Thanks.
Fish wsa good but very bland. It needs some garlic, pepper or parsley as seasoning.