- 2 lbs grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh herb, such as tarragon,thyme,basil or chives
- lime juice (optional)
Essence use 1 T
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Add essence ingredients together and mix well, can keep in well sealed jar for 3-6 months.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Mix butter, oil, parmesan and essence in small bowl, whisk till smooth.
- Brush generously on fillets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, basting fish with sauce a couple of times.
- Top with herbs in last 5 min of cooking, cook till fish is flaky.
- Sprinkle with lime juice.