1/6 Photos of Baked Grilled Cheese
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
My family loves grilled cheese so when they asked for it I wanted to try something new. This was the best grilled cheese, nice crunchy bread with melted cheese. I had to post this so I wouldn't forget it. Family loved it served with homemade milkshakes and fries. This is a great way to make a bunch at one time and the clean-up was nothing. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 3Place on a cookie sheet butter side down.
- 4Place 2 slices cheese on each piece of bread.
- 5Place other piece of bread on top, lightly butter side up.
- 6Bake for approximately 5 minutes.
- 7Then flip each sandwich over.
- 8Bake additional 3-4 minute until done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 641.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light mozzarella cheese