My family loves grilled cheese so when they asked for it I wanted to try something new. This was the best grilled cheese, nice crunchy bread with melted cheese. I had to post this so I wouldn't forget it. Family loved it served with homemade milkshakes and fries. This is a great way to make a bunch at one time and the clean-up was nothing. ;)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place on a cookie sheet butter side down.
- Place 2 slices cheese on each piece of bread.
- Place other piece of bread on top, lightly butter side up.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes.
- Then flip each sandwich over.
- Bake additional 3-4 minute until done.