- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, onion, garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in an ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan and top with tomatoes, feta cheese, basil and oregano.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until tender.