Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Comes from www.askyourneighbor.com. Times do not include chill time.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
- 8 ounces Catalina dressing
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Empty frozen, thawed green beans into refrigerator container.
- Cover with 8 oz. Catalina dressing.
- Seal in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least several hours before preparing.
- At the time of preparation, drain the beans of the dressing and place in a greased (1 1/2 quart) baking dish.
- Stir into beans the ham, onion and dill weed.
- Drizzle with olive oil and dust with a little grated Parmesan cheese.
- Seal in foil or use a tight fitting lid on the baking dish and bake at 350° about 20-30 minutes til beans are tender/crisp and mixture is piping hot.
- (serves 4-6).
The color threw everybody off so I'm the only one in the family who would even try green beans prepared this way. I did have a serving and found it all right -a bit tart- but it's not something I would make again. Made for My 3 Chefs 2008. Wish I could do better by you.