Recipe by Moe! Larry! Cheese!
Comes from www.askyourneighbor.com. Times do not include chill time.
Top Review by Julie B's Hive
The color threw everybody off so I'm the only one in the family who would even try green beans prepared this way. I did have a serving and found it all right -a bit tart- but it's not something I would make again. Made for My 3 Chefs 2008. Wish I could do better by you.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
- 8 ounces Catalina dressing
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty frozen, thawed green beans into refrigerator container.
- Cover with 8 oz. Catalina dressing.
- Seal in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least several hours before preparing.
- At the time of preparation, drain the beans of the dressing and place in a greased (1 1/2 quart) baking dish.
- Stir into beans the ham, onion and dill weed.
- Drizzle with olive oil and dust with a little grated Parmesan cheese.
- Seal in foil or use a tight fitting lid on the baking dish and bake at 350° about 20-30 minutes til beans are tender/crisp and mixture is piping hot.
- (serves 4-6).