1/1 Photo of Baked Greek Vegan Chicken-Free Strip Salad
1 hr 30 mins
My takes on Dienia B.'s Baked Greek Chicken Salad for the Make Mine Vegan Challenge on ZWT9. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g package vegan chicken, free strips
- 9.85 ml all purpose Greek seasoning, Greek Seasoning Mix
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 56.69 g extra firm tofu, crumbled
- 59.14 ml black olives
- 453.59 g fresh Baby Spinach
- 1Place Chicken-Free Strips in a baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle with spice mixture, Greek Seasoning Mix.
- 3Mix together lemon juice and melted butter; pour over chicken.
- 4Bake as directed on the Chicken-Free Strips package, basting occasionally, until done.
- 5Toss lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, firm tofu, black olives, and fresh spinach. Cover with the cooked Chicken-Free Strips.
- 6Mix lemon juice and oil and pour over salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Greek Vegan Chicken-Free Strip Salad
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: