Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A really tasty omelette to serve for a brunch or lunch. Based partly on a recipe by Valli Little.
Make and share this Baked Greek Style Omelette (Gluten Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180dC.
- Grease a 1 litre round ovenproof dish.
- Cook rice in boiling salted water for 8 minutes.
- Drain and refresh.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in saucepan and add leek and cook over low heat for 8 minutes or until softened.
- Add zucchini and garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes then add rice with mint, dill eggs and feta.
- Mix then pour into the dish and bake for 30 minutes or until golden and set.
- Toss onion and tomato in remaining oil and place on top of omelette.
- You could serve this with a green salad for Lunch or Brunch.