From Festival Foods, a grocery store in Green Bay. This is very good.
Make and share this Baked Greek Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 4 chicken breasts, bone-in and skin-on
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 lemon, juice of (juice only)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup Greek olive, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Dredge chicken in flour. Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown in butter and oil in an oven proof skillet. Just brown chicken for a few minutes on each side, don't cook through.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the lemons and cheese. Place skillet in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with feta cheese and sliced lemons. This is great over rice or couscous.