Baked Granny Smith Apple (For One)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove the apple core, cutting to within 1/2 inch of the bottom of the apple.
- You are creating a pocket to hold the filling.
- Mix together the sugar, cinnamon, raisins, and oatmeal.
- Place the apple in a baking dish lined with foil and top with the butter. Pour the water around the apple and slightly fold the foil around the apple.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the apple and apple skin are soft. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream.