Loves To Cook but NOT clean up's Note:
One serving of apple deliciousness!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Remove the apple core, cutting to within 1/2 inch of the bottom of the apple.
- 3You are creating a pocket to hold the filling.
- 4Mix together the sugar, cinnamon, raisins, and oatmeal.
- 5Place the apple in a baking dish lined with foil and top with the butter. Pour the water around the apple and slightly fold the foil around the apple.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the apple and apple skin are soft. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- 7Top with ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Granny Smith Apple (For One)
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 31.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g