Recipe by COOKGIRl
From Kraft Foods as printed on the back of a box of Honey Maid Cinnamon Graham Crackers. I have not had the opportunity to try this yet. I wonder what this would taste like made with chocolate graham crackers? Once I acquire the time to test the recipe, I will update.
- 9 cinnamon graham crackers, broken in half crosswise (18 squares total)
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9 inch square baking pan. Place the graham crackers in 2 even layers (9 squares each layer) in the prepared pan.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs, milk and vanilla extract together with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the graham crackers. Cover pan and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake the graham cracker mixture 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of French toast comes out clean.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and sliced strawberries.