Baked Goat Cheese (For Salads or Sides)
- Shape the goat cheese into eight 1" thick discs and put into a container just big enough to hold them in one layer.
- Sprinkle cheese with herbs and pour on olive oil.
- Cover & chill at least 12 hours.
- One hour before baking pop them into the freezer to firm up.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove cheese from marinade and roll all sides in panko, pressing gently so that the crumbs adhere.
- Arrange on a large baking sheet and bake until golden-about 15 minutes-turning over halfway through. Serve immediately.