Recipe by tinaki99
Very quick and easy to make. All you need is the gnocchi (see my Gnocchi recipe), or any other pasta.
Top Review by jennyblender
This was wonderful! Since the measurements are somewhat unclear, I'll let you know what I did. 1lb gnocchi, half pint of cream, about 10oz blue cheese, 1/4lb of prosciutto and a sprinkle of panko and parmesan. It came out really yummy with these measurements. DH suggests next time we add mushrooms to make it even better. Thanks for the fantastic recipe tinaki99!!!!
- 300 ml cream
- 150 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 125 g prosciutto, coarsely torn
- 70 g breadcrumbs (1 cup)
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated (2/3 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring cream to the boil in a small saucepan, then simmer for 2min or until slightly reduced.
- Add blue cheese to pan, season to taste with pepper, reduce heat to low-medium then cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3min or until cheese has melted (don't worry if mixture isn't completely smooth).
- Spread the gnocchi over the base of a large baking dish, scatter with prosciutto pieces then pour over the blue cheese sauce. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parmesan.
- Bake in 180oC oven for 15-20min or until sauce is bubbling and crumbs are golden.