Recipe by punkyluv
The first time i made this my husband wasnt sure he would like it.Well lets just say its requested often. Feel free to change it up a bit if you want.Extra seasoning or veggies.Serve with a nice green salad and your favorite garlic bread or rolls. Enjoy!
- 17 ounces gnocchi (frozen or vacum paked, I use frozen)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 -6 garlic cloves, minced (we use about 8)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2-1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 grease lagrge casserole dish. cook gnocchi according to directions.Drain.
- Heat oil in large skillet. add garlic, cook 30 sec.add tomatoes and seasoning.
- cook and stir 5 minutes.
- add gnocchi to spinach mixture in skillet , stir gently.
- Transfer gnocchi mixture to prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- bake 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and sheese is melted. enjoy.