- 1 (14 lb) fully cooked spiral-cut smoked ham, on the bone
- 6 cloves garlic
- 8 1⁄2 ounces mango chutney
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 orange, zested
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- Mince the garlic in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Add the chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest, and orange juice and process until smooth.
- Pour the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.