Baked Glazed Fruit Pizza (Low Fat)
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough (They make it without the triangle shaped cuts in it now, so if you can find it, use it. If not, the )
- 3⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2⁄3 cup light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup sliced canned mango (in Light Syrup)
- 20 grapes (Halved)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dates
- 1⁄2 cup canned mandrin orange section (in Light Syrup, Any Fruit of Your Liking Will Do Fine. You could even use nuts too if you want, I wo)
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 7 tablespoons white wine
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (or Sugar)
- 6 tablespoons light syrup, from canned fruit
- Mix Ricotta, Rosemary, and Honey together and refrigerate. (Make the cheese topping the night before if possible so that flavors can really marry.).
- Spread crescent roll dough onto a rectangular cookie sheet and bake for 1/2 of the directed time on package.
- Remove crescent roll crust from oven and let cool while you work on the rest.
- Beat Ricotta/Rosemary/Honey mixture and Light Cream Cheese with Electric mixer on high until creamy. Put this in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Cut fruit into bite size pieces and mix together, set aside. (If using canned fruit, dry a little bit on a paper towel so glaze will really stick.).
- Add all Glaze ingredients to a sauce pan, mix, and bring to a boil. Reduce Heat and simmer over Medium heat until thick but easily poured.
- Let glaze cool a little bit and then pour over fruit, mix together, and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to temperature directed on crescent roll package.
- Take Cheese mixture out of the refrigerator and spread evenly over crescent roll crust, leave a little bit of exposed crust around the edge.
- Take the Fruit mixture out of the refrigerator and evenly distribute with glaze over cheese mixture.
- Bake for remaining 1/2 directed bake time.
- Turn on broiler and place pizza underneath until outer crust is medium golden brown and/or glazed fruit is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove and let cool.
- Serve when cooled to room temperature or after being refrigerated.