Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posting for World Tour 2. Easy oven pork chop recipe. Be sure tp use SWEET Hungarian paprika. Prep time does not include time to marinate.
- Place the pork chops in a single layer in an ovenproof 13"x9" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients, EXCEPT the sour cream. Evenly pour this over the chops.
- Cover and marinate the chops at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bake the chops, uncovered, in the marinade in a preheated 325 degree F. oven for 1 hour or until tender and done.
- When done, stir sour cream into pan juices and heat through but DO NOT boil.
- Serve chops with sour cream gravy and buttered noodles or mashed potatoes or dumplings.