1/3 Photos of Baked Garlic With French Bread
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
YUM! I found this on another site and I'm posting it for Zaar World Tour 5 for France
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Trim the tops of the garlic heads, leaving them whole but removing about 1/4 inch. Remove excess dry skins.
- 3Rub the heads with a little of the butter or oil and put in a very small baking dish or crock the size of the four heads.
- 4Drizzle with the rest of the oil or butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover loosely, reduce heat to 275 degrees F and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5Remove cover, and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 6Slice and heat the French bread (optional) in the last 10 minutes of the baking garlic.
- 7To serve: Spread French bread with soft creamy cheese (optional) or butter and squeeze clove by clove onto the bread and spread it.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Garlic With French Bread
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.3
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 549.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.1 g