- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 chicken, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, blend together the butter, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the chicken, skin side up, in at 13 x 9" baking dish.
- Spread seasoned butter over chicken.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until tender, basting occasionally with the pan juices.