1 hr 45 mins
This is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE mushrooms and garlic and this is beyond wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2With palm of hand, press down lightly on the top of each garlic bulb to loosen the cloves.
- 3Put the bulbs in a small baking dish. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil over the exposed cloves.
- 4Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp salt over that.
- 5Bake 45 minutes
- 6Drizzle 1 teaspoons oil over the cloves, return to oven and cook 30 mins more.
- 7Remove from oven, let stand 10 minutes then remove the garlic cloves from the bulb. Reserve oil that you baked the garlic inches.
- 8Add 4 teaspoons oil, salt and reserved oil from baking pan and place all into a large skillet.
- 9Over med-high heat add the mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes.
- 10Add the garlic cloves and scallions. Cook 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Garlic Sauteed With Mushrooms and Scallions
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 157.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g