Recipe by Marie
Easy and so delicious!
Top Review by Noor.Khalid
This will become a staple in our house. I had to bump up the temperature to 400 degrees to get the crispiness I wanted, but maybe that was just my oven. The breadcrumbs were a really tasty addition to the dish. Thanks for posting, Marie! :)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs unpeeled baby red potatoes, halved,apprx
- 1⁄3 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince garlic and combine with melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add to potato mixture and toss well.
- Turn potatoes out onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until cooked through, turning 2 to 3 times while baking.