Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and so delicious!
Make and share this Baked Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs unpeeled baby red potatoes, halved,apprx
- 1⁄3 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Mince garlic and combine with melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add to potato mixture and toss well.
- Turn potatoes out onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until cooked through, turning 2 to 3 times while baking.
These were a hit in my house. I didn't have any baby reds or whites so I just used Idahoan russets and cut them a bit smaller. They were very tasty and a nice change. Will definitely make these again. Thanks for posting this.
I made these for Easter dinner yesterday & they were a hit. Due to poor time mangement on my part, I had to finish them in the microwave, so they didn't get as crispy as they should have been. But, that was totally my fault. I will be making them again. Next time, I think I will add more garlic or use kosher salt because I thought they could use a little something more. Loved the bread crumbs, that was a nice touch. EDIT: I made these again & was able to let them crispy like the should be & they were excellent! I did add 2 more garlic cloves & some kosher salt which I think helped. My DH & DD are very picky & both raved about these & requested that I make these on a regular basis. Thanks Marie for the wonderful post.
These were very tasty.