Recipe by HisPixie
Classic sauce of butter, lemon and fresh parsley goes perfect with any fish. A Weight Watcher's recipe.
Top Review by loof
Sometimes the simplest preparations are the best and this is one of those! Couldn't be easier and absolutely delicious. I reduced this to 2 servings and used a little extra parsley. Thanks for sharing a great recipe! Made for My3Chefs 2013
- 36 ounces tilapia fillets (6 6-ounce filets)
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 4 teaspoons parsley, fresh
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt butter on a low flame in a small sauce pan. Add garlic and saute on low for about 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and shut off flame.
- Spray the bottom of a baking dish lightly with cooking spray. Place the fish on top and season with salt and pepper. Pour the lemon butter mixture on the fish and top with fresh parsley. Bake at 400° until cooked, about 15 minutes.