Recipe by Rhiannon Deux
Baked version of garlic lemon butter shrimp - the oven cooks more evenly and slowly, reducing the risk of over cooking the shrimp! Lots of great buttery garlicy sauce for serving over pasta and/or with a crusty bread for sopping.
- 2 lbs frozen raw shrimp
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Run the shrimp under water just until they come apart - no need to thaw completely.
- In a food processor, combine butter (cut into a few cubes), garlic, salt, parsley, red pepper flakes and the juice of the lemon. Pulse a few times until the mixture resembles gravel.
- Toss shrimp in the seasoned butter mix. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake until the shrimp is opaque (10 minutes or so, depending on the size of the shrimp).
- Serve as is as an appetizer, or over cooked pasta for a main dish.