Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the WW web site. This is a handy and tasty way to use up extra wonton wrappers. 2 ww points for 5 crisps. Experiment with your favorite herbs and spices. (I ALWAYS use more garlic).
- 20 wonton wrappers
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and place wonton wrappers on sheet in a single layer. Bake for 2 minutes; remove from oven.
- Flip wrappers; sprinkle with garlic and herbs. Lightly coat wrappers with cooking spray and bake for 2 minutes more. Remove from oven and place wrappers on a wire rack to cool. Yields 5 “crisps” per serving.