Recipe by bmcnichol
A yummy way to make green beans. I have also made this recipe with fresh and canned green beans.
Top Review by Lainey39
I love this recipe! I could have eaten the whole bowl and only that for dinner. I made exactly as stated except I use whole frozen green beans because that's what I had on hand. I was afraid the vinegar would be a little too overwhelming for our tastes, but it wasn't. It just gave the dish an overall wonderful flavor along with the rest of the ingredients. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the beans and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter and sprinkle over beans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.