1/7 Photos of Baked Garlic Green Beans
A yummy way to make green beans. I have also made this recipe with fresh and canned green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Add the beans and toss to coat.
- 3Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- 4Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter and sprinkle over beans.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Garlic Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 373.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g