Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
Speedy weeknight supper! Very flavorful!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons herb with garlic soup mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- Mix mayonnaise, parmesan and soup mix.
- Put chicken in greased 11x7 baking pan.
- Spread with mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400* 20 minutes, until chicken tests done.
We tried this recipe lastnight and it was delicious! Very easy, very juicy, and the smell was great, my neighbor came over and when we opened the door he wanted some of my food! This is definately a keeper!
A wonderous recipe! Baked this last night and it was terrific. I can usually find a way to ruin chicken, but I followed this recipe exactly, and the result was a great meal. It'll go into our permanent rotation of dinner prep. Thanks for posting it, MizzNezz.