Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Crispy coated and nicely seasoned with garlic, celery salt and paprika. Allow to marinate 3-4 hours (included in cooking time.)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons celery salt
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups crushed butter flavored crackers (about 50)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large shallow glass dish, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl; roll chicken in crumbs until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Combine butter and oil; pour over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
This had an Awesome taste to it and the chicken was VERY tender, however the coating was not crispy....I followed the directions exactly so not sure what happened.
This is very good. The chicken was perfectly cooked; juicy and tender and flavorful. I might use a little more garlic next time but really can't wait to make this again. The smells while it was baking were divine.