Recipe by carolinafan
Crispy coated and nicely seasoned with garlic, celery salt and paprika. Allow to marinate 3-4 hours (included in cooking time.)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons celery salt
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups crushed butter flavored crackers (about 50)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large shallow glass dish, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl; roll chicken in crumbs until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Combine butter and oil; pour over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.