Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and yummy
- 2 catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, more if you want
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- seasoning salt
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- Dredge filets in butter.
- Dredge filets in bread crumbs.
- Dredge filets in minced garlic; sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Spay small casserole dish add filets and bake covered with foil for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and broil for 3 or more minutes, depending on if ya want them crispier.
- Good served with rice and veggie of your choice.
The recipe was pretty simple, I thought it needed alittle more base to hold the breading so I added whipping cream in with the butter and garlic and seasoning salt with black pepper too and I made Seasoned Breadcrumb Mix for the breadcrumbs. I dipped the catfish in the milk mixture than in the breadcrumb mix and placed in a 13x9 greased baking dish. I baked for 30 minutes cause our fillets were fairly thick. Thanks for sharing the recipe!