great for garlic lovers (eg my momma...hahaha)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel garlic and set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Place phyllo dough on waxed paper and cut into 2-inch-wide strips.
- 3Lay one strip of phyllo at a time on a flat surface and brush with butter.
- 4Place one clove of garlic at one end. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of walnuts along length of strip. Roll up garlic clove and walnuts in strip, tucking in side edges as you roll.
- 5Brush bundle with more butter. Roll in bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining phyllo strips, garlic cloves, walnuts, butter and bread crumbs until all but the smallest garlic cloves are used.
- 6Reserve small cloves for another use. Place bundles on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Garlic Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.0
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 840.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.8 g