Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
great for garlic lovers (eg my momma...hahaha)
Make and share this Baked Garlic Bundles recipe from Food.com.
- Peel garlic and set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place phyllo dough on waxed paper and cut into 2-inch-wide strips.
- Lay one strip of phyllo at a time on a flat surface and brush with butter.
- Place one clove of garlic at one end. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of walnuts along length of strip. Roll up garlic clove and walnuts in strip, tucking in side edges as you roll.
- Brush bundle with more butter. Roll in bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining phyllo strips, garlic cloves, walnuts, butter and bread crumbs until all but the smallest garlic cloves are used.
- Reserve small cloves for another use. Place bundles on rack in shallow roasting pan.