1/3 Photos of Baked Garlic, Brie, and Bread
Helping Hands's Note:
This is a combination appetizer that I serve based on a few different appetizers that I have seen offered in resturants. Your guests must love garlic, of course, but it is a rich, elegant appetizer that is sure to impress. I even occasionally make it for myself for dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut the tops off of the garlic, so that the cluster of cloves can be seen. Do not seperate cloves.
- 3Baste with oil and sprinkle lightly with Thyme.
- 4Place garlic on a medium piece of foil and then wrap foil around garlic, until it is complelety wrapped up in foil.
- 5Bake in oven for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 mins. Allow to cool.
- 6Serve baked garlic with crusty French bread and Brie cheese.
- 7Squeeze garlic onto bread slices and alternate with slices of Brie on bread (you can also combine garlic and Brie slices, but it is quite rich).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Garlic, Brie, and Bread
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g