1/3 Photos of Baked Garlic, Basil and Camembert Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Jen T's Note:
I have based this on my Easy Garlic and Basil Stuffed Chicken Breasts as a variation. I used panko but you could use plain dried breadcrumbs. This recipe can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened but not melted)
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (or more if you like)
- camembert cheese (I used a double cream camenbert cut into strips to fit in the pocket)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- olive oil flavored cooking spray or butter, for greasing baking dish
- 1Preheat oven to 180'C/350-375'F.
- 2Mix together the chopped basil, garlic and butter.
- 3Cut a deep cut along each chicken breast to make a pocket.
- 4Fill pockets with mixture and then place camenbert slices of top, pressing in well.
- 5Dust with a little flour and dip into the beaten egg.
- 6Add salt and pepper to the panko and stir.
- 7Roll breasts in the panko mix covering them well.
- 8At this stage you can either place in fridge for 30 minutes to set the crumbs or start cooking by placing the breasts in a greased or sprayed baking dish.
- 9Place in oven and bake for 15mins.
- 10Pour over the wine and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Garlic, Basil and Camembert Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 183.7 mg
- Sodium 328.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 31.1 g