Recipe by didyb
So yummy!! We love garlic and bacon, and green beans are a great way to almost be "healthy". Can easily be doubled or more, just use the proper beginning ratios.
Top Review by Brenda.
We liked these and I loved that I could prep them in advance and just pop into the oven when I was ready. I thought the garlic was right on and the bacon and parm were nice additions for a little change. Made for PAC FAll 2009
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, pressed (2 cloves turns out REALLY strong)
- 2 tablespoons cooked chopped bacon