- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Break tough ends off asparagus.
- Place in Ziploc bag.
- Cook garlic and parsley in oil for 3 minutes.
- Pour garlic oil over asparagus.
- Toss to coat.
- Lay coated asparagus stalks in baking tray, making sure they don't overlap.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in 400º oven for 5-8 minutes, or until asparagus is tender.
- NOTES: For extra flavor and a classy presentation, wrap 4-5 stalks together with a slice of uncooked bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining stalks.
- Spoon any left over garlic oil over bunches.
- Bake additional 5 minutes.