1/1 Photo of Baked Garlic Asparagus
Chef Shadows's Note:
Source Shadows One of my originals.Very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break tough ends off asparagus.
- 2Place in Ziploc bag.
- 3Cook garlic and parsley in oil for 3 minutes.
- 4Pour garlic oil over asparagus.
- 5Toss to coat.
- 6Lay coated asparagus stalks in baking tray, making sure they don't overlap.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8Bake in 400º oven for 5-8 minutes, or until asparagus is tender.
- 9NOTES: For extra flavor and a classy presentation, wrap 4-5 stalks together with a slice of uncooked bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- 10Repeat with remaining stalks.
- 11Spoon any left over garlic oil over bunches.
- 12Bake additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Garlic Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g