Prep 1 min
Cook 1 hr
I could not find a baked garlic recipe here that I wanted so I took to the web and this is what I found. From DBA Garlic Festival Foods
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel loose papery skins off garlic bulbs.
- Slice top of each head (pointy end) so that flesh is exposed.
- Place in garlic baker and drizzle with oil and sprinkle with herbs.
- Cover and bake about 45 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue baking for about 15 minutes until garlic is soft and golden.
- Cool before serving.
- Squeeze soft garlic out of skins and spread on meat or french bread.
Yum! I baked the garlic at 375 tightly wrapped in foil. It was done at the 45 minute mark when I unwrapped it, so I didn't continue cooking it after that. Roasted garlic is the best!
Thank your for posting this.
Tasty and nice and creamy