Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
the great thing about this..other than the taste is it is one omelet that you don't have to flip!
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup salami, diced
- whisk eggs and ricotta cheese together in a large mixing bowl -- add milk, basil.salt, fennel seed,and pepper.
- fold in remaining ingredients; spread in a greased 13x9 baking pan --
- bake at 325* until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- about 30-35 minutes.let stand 10 minutes before serving -- .
We made this with cottage cheese instead of ricotta, and used a bag of creamed spinach so we left out the mozzarella. Had to bake it a little longer---45 minutes. Came out very good. Will save to my cookbook!