Recipe by grandma2969
the great thing about this..other than the taste is it is one omelet that you don't have to flip!
Top Review by jimjam63
We made this with cottage cheese instead of ricotta, and used a bag of creamed spinach so we left out the mozzarella. Had to bake it a little longer---45 minutes. Came out very good. Will save to my cookbook!
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup salami, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- whisk eggs and ricotta cheese together in a large mixing bowl -- add milk, basil.salt, fennel seed,and pepper.
- fold in remaining ingredients; spread in a greased 13x9 baking pan --
- bake at 325* until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- about 30-35 minutes.let stand 10 minutes before serving -- .