Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A soft creamy fudge made on the home and family show a few years ago. hoping this is helpful to a request for a soft fudge.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until lemon colored.
- In another bowl, place sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt.
- Mix with a spoon.
- Add this mixture to eggs, a little at a time, beating with a mixer.
- Add butter and vanilla to above mixture; mix well.
- Fold in pecans, if using.
- Put mixture in a square glass baking dish.
- Place dish in another larger pan filled with warm water.
- Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for about 45 minutes.
- It will be custard like in the center.