Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Recipe from the Pioneer Woman website
Make and share this Baked Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 to 325 degrees.
- Beat eggs until light in color. Beat in sugar until just combined.
- Add cocoa, flour, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix gently until well combined.
- Pour batter into four large ramekins or one 8-inch square baking dish.
- Set ramekins or pan into a larger pan halfway full of water.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until upper crust is crispy and the rest of the batter is firm but not set.
- Toothpick should come out…not clean, but mixture should not be overly runny.
- If you pull it out of the oven and have second thoughts, stick it back in for ten more minutes.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.