Roxanne J.R.'s Note:
Recipe from the Pioneer Woman website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 to 325 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs until light in color. Beat in sugar until just combined.
- 3Add cocoa, flour, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix gently until well combined.
- 4Pour batter into four large ramekins or one 8-inch square baking dish.
- 5Set ramekins or pan into a larger pan halfway full of water.
- 6Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until upper crust is crispy and the rest of the batter is firm but not set.
- 7Toothpick should come out…not clean, but mixture should not be overly runny.
- 8If you pull it out of the oven and have second thoughts, stick it back in for ten more minutes.
- 9Serve with sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.9
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 198.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g