Recipe by ::~::Rowen Jeanne::~::
This recipe was a result of boredom one night at work in a local pizza place. Everything is changeable to specific tastes, this is just what we had around. This is really good with a caramel sauce to dip.
All rough estimates
- 4 ounces pizza dough, flattened to a rectangle
- 1⁄8 granny smith apple, thin slice
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon candied walnuts, chopped
- butter, to glaze (optional)
- raw sugar, to glaze (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten dough to 6" long 4" wide 1/8" thick.
- Lay on one side; sliced apple, walnuts and cranberries.
- Fold in 1/2 and press edges in, trim any excess.
- (Optional) glaze top with butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350F until golden brown and cooked all the way through.