1/8 Photos of Baked Frittata For One
If you want to use the tomato, look for a roma plum tomato at the grocery store; it's perfect. This is a great lunch or supper for one person, and the recipe easily doubles too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large eggs
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 potato, cooked and diced (optional)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- dried basil or fresh basil
- 1Note that just about everything here is optional.
- 2Use vegetables you like.
- 3Use the kind of cheese you like.
- 4And if you don't have leftover boiled potatoes, don't sweat it.
- 5The dish will just be a little less hearty.
- 6Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 7Spray a pie plate with Pam.
- 8Beat eggs in a fairly large bowl.
- 9Meanwhile, heat butter (or cooking oil, but butter tastes better) in a skillet and saute the veggies of your choice along with the garlic.
- 10When tender, scrape into the beaten eggs.
- 11Add the parsley, cheese (try swiss for a change, or even mozzarella) and seasonings and stir.
- 12Pour into prepared pie plate and bake for 20-25 minutes until set.
- 13Let stand for two minutes, then cut into wedges and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Frittata For One
Serving Size: 1 (723 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.3
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 432.1 mg
- Sodium 451.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 26.4 g