Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
After a long night crossing The Sea of Cortez I came up with this version of a frittata. Mix together and pop in the oven, what could be easier! Bacon or ham could be substituted for the sausage.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray or grease an 8 x 8 casserole.
- Place the potatoe slices on the bottom.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the cheese over protatoes.
- Mix together the eggs, sausage and vegetables; pour over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set.