Recipe by Alan in SW Florida
Most of the world loves French fries, but many of us can do without their fat. These taste so great, you may give up the real thing for good.
- nonstick spray coating
- 2 large baking potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray a 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with nonstick coating.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into thin wedges.
- Place potato wedges in a plastic food storage bag.
- Spray wedges with nonstick coating. (Spray the wedges with nonstick coating so the seasonings stick. This also helps the potatoes crisp in the oven.)
- Combine cheese, paprika, and pepper. Add to bag; close bag. Shake to coat potatoes with seasonings.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until crisp and fork-tender, turning once.
- Season with salt.