Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great snack for kids or adults - everyone eats these up!
- 1 cup instant potato flakes
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 4 -5 cups raw vegetables, cut in bite size pieces (mushrooms, broccoli, parboiled carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, parboiled sweet potato --whatever you)
- Combine potato flakes, cheese, celery salt, garlic powder and butter.
- In another bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip veggies, one at a time, in eggs and then in potato mixture.
- Coat well.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20- 25 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dip.