the Hildebrand's home cookin's Note:
This recipe was created because my family loves fried chicken but it has so many calories in it. SO...I created my baked fried chicken, just as good as fried only healthier!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the seasoning salt, smokey paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper to the breadcrumbs.
- 3Melt the 2 table spoons of butter in the pan that you are going to bake the chicken inches.
- 4Once the butter is mealted remove the pan from the oven.
- 5Dreadge the chicken in the buttermilk and then the breadcrumbs.
- 6Put the chicken in the pan with the butter to bake.
- 7After about 20 minutes flip the chicken.
- 8Once the chicken has cooked about 45 minutes it is done and ready to eat, Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2341.0
- Calories from Fat 2126
- Total Fat 236.2 g
- Saturated Fat 117.6 g
- Cholesterol 265.1 mg
- Sodium 501.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: