Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was created because my family loves fried chicken but it has so many calories in it. SO...I created my baked fried chicken, just as good as fried only healthier!!
- 2 -3 lbs of chicken breast tenderloins trimmed of all fat
- 2 cups unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter (salted or not)
- 1 cup buttermilk, to dreadge
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon of smokey paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- cracked black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the seasoning salt, smokey paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper to the breadcrumbs.
- Melt the 2 table spoons of butter in the pan that you are going to bake the chicken inches.
- Once the butter is mealted remove the pan from the oven.
- Dreadge the chicken in the buttermilk and then the breadcrumbs.
- Put the chicken in the pan with the butter to bake.
- After about 20 minutes flip the chicken.
- Once the chicken has cooked about 45 minutes it is done and ready to eat, Enjoy!